Friday, November 22, 2013

#67~~~I FEEL LIKE I AM A PRINCESS~~~


Good morning Everyone, Yesterday I hang out with my friend and owner of Annomis pose and animation, because we share same like for hair we went to Lelutka to check some free hairs and luckily when I open the Subscriber's Board History, I found this gorgeous hair with tiara and I am so exited to blog this hair specially I have found some pretty gowns match with this hair. And here are my princess look for today hope you like it :).





SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Fay GG NOV (300L$ to join)
HAIR: [LeLutka]-HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2011/12 AWE- hair (check Subscriber's History and choose #1)
Jewelries from Lazuri





GOWN: Paris METRO Couture: Golden Aussie Spring Corset Gown Gift






GOWN: ::DBL:: Mesmerize ~ Silver ~ Nov. 2013





 GOWN: *MOREA STYLE* *EXCLUSIVE GIFT NOVEMBER - ISABELLE

ALL POSES: Diesel Works - Sept 2013 Gift

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. KISSES EVERYONE!!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Behaving like a princess is work. It's not just about looking beautiful or wearing a crown. It's more about how you are inside.~ Julie Andrews 








No comments:

Post a Comment