Wednesday, November 6, 2013

#55 ~~~WINTER IS COMING~~~


Hi guys, Its November and you know what I'm thinking? cold season is coming and weather has change a bit here I can feel the cold breeze and I can smell Christmas is near and I love Christmas because its the season of loving and giving and foods lol*, here where I live we celebrate Christmas almost the whole December and  sadly we don't have winter here and I always want to experience winter even just once in my lifetime lol* even though some of my friends abroad they don't like winter and they envy me because I live in a tropical country and they said that winter season is terrible still i want to experience winter *grin, well I think everyone of us want to experience different from the usual, is it :).

okay and now or my post today I made something that fits the cold weather and holidays and  I am so lucky to find this wonderful outfits from my post today and one of them is the skin from POUDRE DESIGN and  you can get this skin at the Merry Christmas Sim Hunt, that started last November 4 until December 31st and for more info you can check there website and here is the LINK and  what I like about this skin is that sexy red lips and I know you will love this skin. And here are my looks for today, Enjoy!






SKIN: -POUDRE- Angel - Merry Christmas! Hunt - MP -
HAIR: .:cheveux:.Thanks 1000!Gift Hair
EYES: *Soulglitter* Peyton's Eyes FREEBIE 
(look at the freebie area and its also available at the Marketplace)






OUTFIT: *INNUENDO GROUP GIFT * FEMALE NOVEMBER (1L$)






OUTFIT: ::FAC:: Nikita Outfit Group gift November
shoes from Graffitiwear, posted recently






OUTFIT: *+. Kamiri .+* Jolie Tank & Miniskirt Green (Lucky board)



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated.  LOVELY DAY!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.~ Anton Chekhov 








No comments:

Post a Comment