Thursday, November 21, 2013

#66~~~ NICE TO BE HAPPY~~~


Hi to all, I am in a happy mood today which I think everyday I am in a happy mood *wink, I am happy because I enjoy my life and what I am doing, I enjoy blogging, hunting freebies, exploring SL,etc. And because I am happy I like to share to you this wonderful Happy Poses from [Kikay], when I started  using and posing with this poses, they gave me a good vibes that lights up my day and my avatar really looks happy with her pose lol*, and to complete that happy vibes here are my looks for today hope you like them :)) 






DRESS: !Soul ~ 2 Mesh Dresses Pink- Green Lime  + LolasTg*/ Lush* (1L$@Marketplace)
SHOES: Blackburns Ankle-Wrap Stilettos White Colorable







DRESS: ''{ RoA }'' -LULU "cozy" Dress (Kawaii Hunt2013)
BARE FEET: N-Core (not free)







OUTFIT: PB >> Citadine: Mesh Tank Top and Miniskirt including shoes and stockings (free@Marketplace)







DRESS: .:TBO:. Angela - vintage dress saphire


ALL POSES:  [Kikay] Super Happy Poses
(Pilgrim hunt2)


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. BE HAPPY :)!!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
~Dalai Lama 








No comments:

Post a Comment