Friday, November 8, 2013

#57 ~~~HUNGRY FOR FREEBIES~~~


Hey Guy, hope you are all doing fine. Today I will feature a nice skin store, When I learned about this store I was so curious because of the name it is intriguing and I think it was derived from the 7 deadly sins and now I think you have an idea which store I am talking about. Yes, its the 7 Deadly Skin, when I heard about this store, first came to my mind,  this is probably a goth or vampire skin store that creates a crazy nice, weird or to much eyes shadows skin.  but I was wrong because when I saw their skin, and I was wrong  because there skin are nice and High Quality and from then I became one of there group members and exited what free skin will I get next month :)).

If you are a skin addicts like me, every skin store has this distinguished characteristic that make it unique from other stores and when you had that first glance at this skin you know exactly where they bought it and you will also know if that skin is a "Copybot". FYI: according to Wikipedia CopyBot is a debugging tool used to access the virtual world Second Life. It is able to, among other things, export objects within Second Life to an XML file, which can then later be imported for use in the game. LSL scripts cannot be copied at this time. In short its a crime or it is illegal so don't do illegal things in SL and if caught you will be banned in this game for good. :)), OK, as while I am saying, lets go back to the topic. What I like about the 7 deadly skin is the skin tone with skin freckles which for me the skin looks natrural and the pouty lips that looks so sexy and which I think make them different from other skin store and now the store just recently release there new skin called GLUTTONY it has 9 tones and to showcase this skin I will style this skin with   some freebies I collected recently and I know like me you are also hungry for more freebies and because of that here are my looks for today, hope you enjoy! xoxo







SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins GLUTTONY FP w Appliers (9 tones) NEW RELEASE






HAIR: [LeLutka & Celoe]-Happy Holidays (hair outlet section)
DRESS: -AZUL- Group Gift 2013 Nov
BANGLE: [Opal] Twist Black-Purple Bracelet
SHOES: Blackburns 19th Century Classic Lace-Up Booties Black (inworld store)





DRESS: .::LD::. Love Birds Halter Dress
BANGLE: [Opal]-Zella strand gold bangle gift bag
SHOES: Blackburns Classic Pumps Colorable






DRESS: Loovus Dzevavor: Ivory Coast Maxi Dress
BANGLES: [Opal] -Alon Bracelet gift bag



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. MERRY SATURDAY TO ALL!!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.~Mother Teresa 






No comments:

Post a Comment