Saturday, November 23, 2013

#68~~~ ANNOMIS, DEJAAVU AND WOW~~~


Hey guy, Today I have something to share to you that make me excited, I went to this store called Dejaavu and I found 3 unique clothing and when I saw the Cirque outfit I fell in love with it because its so cute and it brings memories of my childhood when I first saw the circus and I look like a lady Ringmaster of the circus *grin. Also I like to show you this cute pose from Annomis Poses and Animation, this one I used for my post and this poses are included at The Typhoon Haiyan Fundraising Event, this event was created to help raise money to aid Filipinos that were effected by the recent and tragic typhoon that swept through the Philippines and 100% of the proceeds will go to the International Redcross in the Philippines, Also check the other poses from Annomis at Marketplace and you might find amazing pose and there poses are so affordable and cute, I am sure you will love there poses :)). And now here are my looks for today, enjoy your freebies.







SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Jasmin Sunkissed 1 LUCKY BOARD (300L TO JOIN)







OUTFIT: [ DeJaaVu ] Cirque Du Freak 







OUTFIT: [ DeJaaVu ] Noora 







SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Hope DeepTan 03 LUCKY BOARD (300L TO JOIN)







DRESS: [ DeJaaVu ] Roya in Teal


ALL POSES: Annomis poses-Hannah model posing (100L$ @ZENZIBAR) 



also check this couple pose from Annomis Poses and animation its also included at The Typhoon Haiyan Fundraising Event. 







 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY SATURDAY!!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~




“I always know when something big is coming. I feel it within my body; in my very bones. Something big is coming.” ~ Anonymous





No comments:

Post a Comment