Thursday, November 28, 2013

#73~~~FALLEN ANGELS~~~


Hello everyone, I hope your all doing fine and Happy thanksgiving day! Recently downloaded the Singularity Viewer, I used to have one in my old laptop but since I am using now my desktop and it doesn't have viewers that i used to have in my old laptop. I usually used Catzip and SL Viewer when I play SL and in taking photos, couple days back I have lag issue, probably SL is doing maintenance or my Internet connection, so I decided to download the Singularity viewer, when ever I have lag issue I usually jump into other viewer and singularity works for me in such isuue. And last night while chatting with friends in IM and working on my new post for this day, what I did was I went to the environmental setting and started editing the sky setting. It is important in taking photos in Secondlife that you have nice Windlight or Environment Settings because it will gives a flawless shot  and  you don't need to do lots of editing, like what I did in my post today. Try and download this viewer and start making you own sky present and here are my looks for today.






SKIN: -POUDRE- [Jaden] - MP - 01 - (50% OFF)






GOWN: Paris METRO Couture: Goddess Angel Golden 2013 







SKIN: -POUDRE- [Eva] - T - 01 - (50% OFF)






DRESS: .::KL Couture::. Charlize/1500 Members Group Gift


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels.~Saint Augustine 






No comments:

Post a Comment