Sunday, November 17, 2013

#63~~~I LOVE GOWNS AND POSES~~~


Hi everyone, I have lots of things to share with you and first on my list are some of the gowns from Sascha's Design, everyone knows how I love gowns. The other day I went to Sacha's Design and there are many gorgeous gowns for sale and also for group members and to join will only cost you 100L$ and thanks to my niece, Jaden Hollow  for paying my membership fee giggles* and I am so happy because I will get many gorgeous gowns and I will show you some of this gowns but there are many more gowns awaits you when you join the group and to make a perfect photos from this gowns we need pretty poses and [Kikay], this store has wonderful poses at affordable prices and for you out there who loves to take photos and looking for pretty poses here the right store for you. So here are my looks for today hope you like it.







SKIN: **SHINE** Yasmin Juicy Kiss /Tan Group Gift
HAIR: Faenzo - UFFIE // All Colors (1L$@Marketplace)
POSES: [Kikay] Clara Pose Pack - (NEW)






GOWN: SAS - November 2013 Gown






GOWN: SAS - October 2013 Gown






GOWN: SAS - September 2013 Gown






GOWN: SAS - Sascha's 15,000 Members Gown






GOWN: SAS - 20,000 Members Gown






GOWN: SAS - Avi Choice Awards 2011 Gown






GOWN: SAS - Avi Choice Awards 2012 Gown



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY MONDAY!!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I like being a woman, even in a man's world. After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.~Whitney Houston 








No comments:

Post a Comment