Saturday, August 2, 2014

#168 =====BRII=====


Hey everyone, We are still at the Aloha fair. there are lots of stuff to blog at the Aloha fair and as an Aloha Fair blogger we are given the opportunities to blog almost all the items on the fair and  it is unfair for all the designers that gave there items to us for able to be feature in our blog, so as much as possible I really like to  feature all the items and some to incorporate to other freebies I found and other wonderful stuff.

Today I will featuring Brii Underground Wear  and this is my first time to blog for them, and also my first time to blog a furniture :), I am not actualy a blogger for furniture but since it is included at the Aloha fair I decided to put it in my post today and this will be my first post on August Yay! Wow, August... I have surprise for you this August so watch out for It :). 

Brii Underground Wear Landmarks:





SKIN: AKERUKA Yuki Skin Gift (1L$)
HAIR: [MAG] AFTER PARTY [hair fair 2014]
TOP&SHORTS: ** Brii Underground Wear **** SURFER GIRL OUTFIT 
~The Aloha Fair 2014 Gift~




HAT&HAIR: +elua+  Kei_HairFair2014 gift
OUTFIT: ** Brii Underground Wear ** **HINA BLACK VERSION ALOHA STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT (comes with shoes, bracelets and sunglasses) -The Aloha Fair 2014
FURNITURE: DaD DESIGN "KAI Living Set complete" Hawaiian fabric -The Aloha Fair 2014




OUTFIT: ** Brii Underground Wear ** **NAMAKA ORANGE VERSION ALOHA 2 STYLE  (comes with shoes, bracelets, doll, sunglasses and shoes) -The Aloha Fair 2014




OUTFIT: ** Brii Underground Wear **HAUMEA ALOHA 1**VERSION ALOHA STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT (comes with flower, shoes and tattoo)  -The Aloha Fair 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. A hui hou kakou!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I would love to rent a little cottage or cabin in Colorado and learn to ski or snowboard. And on the warmer side, I also want to rent a house in Hawaii and learn to surf! ~Karlie Kloss


~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment