Sunday, August 24, 2014

#180 ====FREETY IN PINK=====


Hi and good day everyone, Poised recently released this sexy dress and I have found two pretty pink hair to match this dress and as you can see my blog is all pink lol* and I really love this hair i got from Cheveux so I made it my official header photo for my blog. Thank you Cheveux for making this one free. 





SKIN: * Morphine : Jade Medium Skintone 
HAIR: .:cheveux:.Hair  F055 Pink04 Group Gift
EYES: * Morphine : Trinity Stained Eyes
NECKLACE: Accessories by Eolande's Gifts (old gift)
DRESS: ::Poised:: Envy Mesh Dress with Color HUD
SHOES: MoiMoi Breeze Stilettos ~SLFO Gift~




SKIN: * Morphine : Jade Medium Skintone 
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Jinx -  pastels (0L$)
EYES: * Morphine : Trinity Enchant Eyes
NECKLACE: Accessories by Eolande's Gifts (old gift)
DRESS: ::Poised:: Envy Mesh Dress with Color HUD
SHOES: Hollyhood Plum Pumps August Group Gift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. kisses to all.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
~Audrey Hepburn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment