Monday, August 25, 2014

#181==== I'M YELLING TIMBER====


TIMBER!.... lol* I am not lumberjill but I like to experience how to be like, I think that is quite an adventure but definitely hard but today I am not putting down timbers but I like to show you this two beautiful outfits from BRII Underground Wear and what I like about Brii's Outfits is that accessories are included on the package and I like there style and concepts and if you like to roleplay or simply love to wear costumes this is the store for you.  




SKIN: * Morphine : Jade Medium Skintone 
HAIR: pr!tty - Dakota - .Fatpack. Exclusive Group Gift
OUTFIT: ** Brii **  SKADI BLACK VERSION COUNTRY STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT 






SKIN: * Morphine : Jade Medium Skintone (Natural)
HAIR: pr!tty - Elle - .Fatpack. Exclusive Group Gift
OUTFIT: ** Brii **  TUERIS BLACK VERSION ROCKER STYLE 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HOWDY.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I grew up in this town, my poetry was born between the hill and the river, it took its voice from the rain, and like the timber, it steeped itself in the forests. ~Pablo Neruda


~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment