Saturday, August 23, 2014

#179 ===I'M IN TOWN====


HAPPY WEEKEND to all my glam people. I'll be posting the New released from Lavarock Creations and CWS. Its been fun blogging with Xena and Edumental's designs. I love there stuff, specially the HUD texture they create for there clothing which you have an option what texture you like and it easy to match an accessories if you have this options and they give 50% off for the new release for the first week, I think that's a great bargain so what are you waiting for grab this new releases and Subscribed now at Lavarock Creation and CWS to update you n what new at their store *wink.


Also today I have a gossip for you *chuckles. I went to Yasum Designs and I have found two interesting area  at the store one is there Group Gift Area which I found this gorgeous skin that I will show you today and second is the FREEBIE TOWN, yes you read it right the Freebie Town which you can get many free stuff its like a shopping spree but free *lol. Its like a shopping mecca for freebie hunters like me and you can find many stuff from skins, costumes, gowns, shoes, dresses and many more, you will know what I am talking about when you experience going in there and  and of course I will not let lose of this opportunity so I grab the things I like *lol. At the store there is a Landing point so to be able to teleport at the Group Gift Area and Freebie Town, look at the Store teleporter and Enjoy Shopping :).....






SKIN: Yasum Designs Ramya*Shizuko*SKIN 2
SHAPE: ~Glam Shape~ JUSTINE SHAPE
HAIR: [enVOGUE] - HAIR Jasmine - GIFT
HEADBAND: Magika HeadBand Gift (Subscriber's Gift)
LASHES: Natural Beauty GIFT-Eyeshadows and 6 sculpted lashes set (0L$ @MP)
PIERCING: [Dolly] Piercing Set 1 (10L$ @MP)
BANGLES: MG - Bangles - Painted Daisies (check Group Notice)
SHOES: -SSW- Pumpz Attitude Slink Med GIFT GROUP
OUTFIT: m/LAVAROCK CREATIONSm/ -ELVIRA FEMALE OUTFIT ~NEW~
Mareketplace






SKIN: Yasum Designs Ramya*Sandra*Light Gift
SHAPE: ~Glam Shape~ JUSTINE SHAPE
HAIR: [enVOGUE] - HAIR Jasmine - GIFT
HEADBAND: Magika HeadBand Gift (Subscriber's Gift)
LASHES: Natural Beauty GIFT-Eyeshadows and 6 sculpted lashes set (0L$ @MP)
PIERCING: [Dolly] Piercing Set 1 (10L$ @MP)
BANGLES: MG - Bangles - Painted Daisies (check Group Notice)
SHOES: MoiMoi Swag Leather Boot ~SLFO~
TOP: m/LAVAROCK CREATIONSm/ -ELVIRA Bra and Cardigan ~NEW~
JEANS: .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Allure jeans ~NEW~
Marketplace




YASUM FREEBIE TOWN
(check Yasum Teleporter at the landing point)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Happy Sunday.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a very simple, unremarkable and happy life. And I grew up in a very small town. And so my life was made up of, you know, in the morning going to the river to fetch water - no tap water, and no electricity - and, you know, bathing in the river, and then going to school, and playing soccer afterwards. ~Ishmael Beah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment