Tuesday, August 5, 2014

#169 ====BRIGHT AND GLOOMY=====


Hi everyone, I have been doing Aloha fair lately and today I want to do something different but I think I am still at Aloha Fair because today for my look I will be using Morphine Bodyshop Jade Skin *laugh and I guess I cant still get away from the Aloha Fever :)). Lately I have been posting summer outfits and now I decided to post gowns and what a great timing, Purple Moon just released new group gifts and yes! you red it right, GIFTS! two beautiful gowns are now available at the group gift area. So Grab what are you waiting for grab your gifts now.




SKIN: * Morphine : Jade Tan Skintone ( New Main store Location)
HAIR: K-CODE JESSICA 
JEWELRIES: FuLo - "Shalom" - 2011 POE gift




GOWN:  :: PM :: Emma Gown in Pink - Goup Gift 




GOWN: :: PM :: Valentina Gown in Purple - Group Gift
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY WENESDAY!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.~Prince

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment