Friday, August 29, 2014

#184 ====EARLY FREEBIES====


Hi to all my glamorous people! Great news to all the freebie addicts like me :)). CWS is a bit early for their September Gifts and its already out! CWS is giving away this sexy brown dress. And Lavarock Creations just released their new items a stylish jeans available for male and female and as you know that the first week of the released will be 50% percent off, so what are you waiting glam people *wink get this items now and don't forget you gifts and here are my looks for today.




#1:
HAIR: Hair Gift from Hair fair 2014
TOP: [Sympatika] Sweater Brown ~CSR Gift~
JEANS: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/-ANTHEM FEMALE PANTS ~NEW~ (MPstore)
SHOES: :PC: Heels Mid ~SLFO Gift~

#2:
HAIR: ~*Damselfly* Derby ~CSR Gift~
JEANS: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/-ANTHEM MALE PANTS ~NEW~ (MPstore)

#3:
HAIR: Hair Gift from Hair fair 2014
DRESS: .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Gift Sheena Dress Borwn Denim
SHOES: .:ECCO:. Velize High Heel ~SLFO Gift~


POSES: {FP} Poses male and female ~SLFO Gift~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Hugs everyone.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it. ~Audrey Hepburn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment