Tuesday, August 19, 2014

#177 ====SAVAGE====


Hi everyone, I hope you all got you Glam and free Anniversary gifts and the next gift will be soon because next month is my RL birthday yay! OK, Today I wana do something fantasy, I went to Amazon and I was inspired to do a savage look and luckily I have found a right costume from LUAS Store  and here is the finish product lol*.




SKIN: * Morphine : Aunrae Raven Skin Pack ~ Black Fashion fair~
HAIR: [e] Brenna - Essentials (99L Sale until 22)
OUTFIT: LUAS CHAINED PANTHER BLACK Group Gift 
(also available in white, go to the Kajiri and panter section of the store)
FACE PAINT: * Morphine War paint


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. yay Wednesday.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment