Thursday, August 28, 2014

#182 ====LIKE FIREWORKS====


Hi glam people... What have you been doing lately guys? Me? I had fun doing Slink nails applier and shapes and you can get them at marketplace at affordable price and today I will show you some of my stuff and also I am going to show you new releases from Sofia Collectibles and don't  forget to get your free summer dress at Sofia Collectibles' Store.  Hope you like them :)).




SKIN: * Morphine : Beatrix Medium Skintone
SHAPES: ~Glam Shape~ MAJESTY
NAILS: ~Glam Shape~ Black Laces




DRESS: ~S~ Happy Mesh Black
SHOES: ::HH:: Hucci Memphis Pump - Group Gift (sent via scribo)
HAIR: pr!tty - Kora - .Fatpack. (Group Exclusive)
NECKLACE: FuLo - Mother's Day Gift Pendant
BRACELETS: PP- Danielle Bracelets - Group Gift 





OUTFIT: ~S~  Sweet Gray mesh
SHOES: ::HH:: Hucci Memphis Pump - Group Gift (sent via scribo)
HAIR: pr!tty - Valentina - .Fatpack. (Group Exclusive) 





GOWN: ~S~  Lil Revival Lavender
HAIR: Damselfly Free Group Gift


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. kisses to all.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had plenty of good times and have settled peacefully into quite a boring existence that I love. I had enough fireworks and chaos. It is a blissful boring life, believe me.~ Dax Shepard


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment