Saturday, August 30, 2014

#185 ====ANUKIS====


Hi glam people *smiles... Here is another sexy and rocking outfit from Brii Underground Wear called Anukis and it has Black, Red and White color versions and also comes with accessories and tattoos. 




SKIN: * Morphine : Jade Medium Skintone 
HAIR: Tameless Hair Beatrice - Naturals Group Gift
OUTFIT: ** Brii **ANUKIS ROCKER STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY WEEKEND.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the holidays, and even during filming, I realized that I actually like my body, even if it's not perfect according to the book. I just feel sexy. For the first time, I don't want to get rid of the curves. I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it's not unhealthy, so I'm going to rock with it.~Rihanna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment