Saturday, August 16, 2014

#176 ==== HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLAM AND FREE====


Hello to all my Glamorous people, Today we need to celebrate because its Glam and Free first birthday Yay! and WOW, I cant believe I go this far and reached one year. Last year I was just among those people you like to collect frees and collecting freebies became my hobby and now became a passion and share this passion to every one. Now I am celebrating Glam and Free 1st anniversary. For a year I have posted 175 post and reach over 28k views and  176 likes on Facebook and this is a mileage for me and I cant believe I did it. Thank you to all the people who believe in me, my followers, readers, friends, SL family, sponsors and also let us thank all the generous designers, builders and creators who are so generous to give us free stuff. Like what I mention in my previous blog that I have something special for you soon and now I will finally reveal what is it and in celebration of Glam and Free 1st Anniversary with the help of Sofia Collectibles and Glam Shapes another dream come true because today again I will give gifts :). I ask a very special person and a friend of mine Sofia Vectoscope, creator of Sofia Collectibles to create me a gorgeous dress and same I made a special and exclusive Slink Nail HUD for toe and finger nails as a token of my appreciation to all of you guys. I hope you enjoy them. THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH... MORE POWER TO GLAM AND FREE  AND MORE ANNIVERSARY TO COME. :)





~Glam Shapes~ LUST Manicure and Pedicure




~Sofia Collectibles~ Sofie Pink Summer Dress


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. KISSES TO ALL.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.
~W. Somerset Maugham

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment