Friday, May 9, 2014

#119 ==== I NEED A TIME OUT====


Good day to all my Glam people. I hope you are all doing fine today and worry free :). Today I will show you some of the gowns I found and I took my photos at the TIME OUT sim. Yesterday while I am planning for my next blog and thinking of a concept,  I look at my Destination Icon and upon checking at the Editor's Pick, a place caught my attention and I thought of a relaxing views and I am right. When I went there, the sim is so beautiful and romantic and there are lots of place to take some photos and one of my favorite spot is the Light house. The sim is perfect place to meditate, dance and even bring your love one on a date :). Everyone needs some time out ones in awhile. A time for ourselves, to enjoy and escape from the depressing world, to relax and ease the stress. And for those of you who wants to check the sim here is your LANDMARK and here are my looks for today, enjoy:)




SKIN: *CH*Design -Mariela- May Group Gift
HAIR: SPGG[LAKSHMI]JF 2014 Gift Hair in all tones
GOWN: !Soul Mesh Evening Formal Gown + Lolas+ Lush Group Gift (5L$ to Join)
JEWELRIES: Pure Poison - The 1000 Jewelry Set Group Gift
POSES: EP - Decisions On The Bay *May 2014 Subscriber Gift*




GOWN: :: PM :: Drew Gown - Group Members Gift  (50L$ to Join)




GOWN: Paris METRO Couture: Artist Series Toysoldier Dandilion
(check Syndey Australia Group) gift is located at the Sydney Opera




SKIN: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY (fee to Join)
HAIR: Miamai_Nju Devil_Halloween Special (0L$)
GOWN: Miamai_Susan Red its comes also with PINK and BLUE gowns (0L$) ~THE GALLERIA at FRANKS~
JEWELRIES: Pure Poison - Triandre Jewelry Set Group Gift




HAIR: TUKINOWAGUMA Azumi Hair with HUD Group Gift
GOWN: **The White Armory**Regal Monarch II Gown Set-Group Gift 
(to join the Group you need to Contact Ms. Ida Donardson)  




GOWN: SAS - May 2014 Gown (100L$ to Join)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Happy Friday!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whenever I'm taking time off, all I'm thinking about is working.~Scarlett Johansson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment