Saturday, May 17, 2014

#124 ====SHADES OF ORANGE====


Hi glam people. What do you think of the Orange color? We all have favorite colors even the blind has, I remember when I was young and I watched an interview of a great singer and song writer, Stevie Wonder and he says that his fave color is RED, but today I am not talking about the color red but we will talk about the color orange. Orange is a color located between red and yellow on the spectrum of light, and in the traditional color wheel used by painters. Its name is derived from the orange fruit. Actually orange is not my favorite color in RL specially in clothing because it doesn't compliment my skin color :), Yes I am a Asian and I have brown complexion but I like orange when it comes to art I really love using its shades because it gives youthful look and happy thoughts.  Recently, The Colors World Store has release there new item, its a beautiful Orange dress that is great for spring and summer. I like the color combination used in this dress because of the orange shades gives a vibrant look on the dress and Truth Hair has new hair style which is available at the Collabo88 and it is perfect with the dress because of the orange ribbon :). So here is my Look for today, hope you like it.






SKIN: Tir na nOg TnO Exclusive Skin ~SL F&O Gift~
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Thelma -  gingers ~Collabor88~





DRESS: .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.GIPSY DRESS ~NEW~
(Marketplace Stores -150L)   
CLUTCH: PROMAGIC Clutch (subscriber's gift May 2014)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. MORE POWER!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One mustn't ask apple trees for oranges, France for sun, women for love, life for happiness.
~Gustave Flaubert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment