Sunday, May 11, 2014

#121====TREATS FOR MOMS====


Hey guys and moms out there, it is  still mother's day and lots of stores inworld has a lot of treats for mother's day and I will share to you some stores who gave gifts and a good timing for mother's day, Lavarock has just release their new item and sexy dress with texture changing hud and a best gifts for moms, and check also this free items I collected, happy weekdays everyone and enjoy!




SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Vanessa - HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
HAIR: little bones. Les Garcons - GIFT
EARRINGS: Pure Poison - Tiger Earrings Group Gift




DRESS: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/ - DARK SIDE FEMALE DRESS ~NEW~
SHOES: HOLLY MESH PINK BLACK TIE AFFAIR HEELS HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
POSES: Vestige Gift ~SLF&O ~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Happy WEEKDAYS!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.~Audrey Hepburn


~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment