Sunday, May 11, 2014

#120 ====FOR ALL MOMS====



Hi to all my glamorous people and to all the mommies, Happy Mother's Day :). One of my greatest dream is to be a mom, to bear a child and raise that child to be a good person like my parents raised me and I think being a mom is the hardest job in the world and a mom gives unconditional love. I think most of us in SL we have what we called SL family, we have mom and dad and siblings. In my case I have dads but recently my SL sister already grant my wish to be her daughter lol*, Yes SL is much complicated than RL, oh well that life in SL, I already used to deal with it :). So now I have a mom and she is my one and only mom in SL, her name is Samara Macbain and I love her, she is a true friend and a person I can depend on and she always by my side and I can say I really found a real friend and now a real mom :) I love you mom :). And here are my looks for today I hope the moms likes what  I did today :).




SKIN: TCC Hunt #56 *Morphine Rowena Skin ~The Cotton Candy Hunt~
HAIR: *Milk* Hair~Chatterbox Fat Pack Group Gift 
BRACELETS:Chop Zuey A Wee Bit o Easter Bangles
DRESS: *Morphine : Juliana Spring Dress (Mint)   
@Feeb's Little Rascals Sales Room May2014 ~NEW~




DRESS: *Morphine : Juliana Spring Dress (Carnation)
@Feeb's Little Rascals Sales Room May2014 ~NEW~
EARRINGS: Chop Zuey Momma Bling Earrings
CLUTCH: *SB* Butterlove Clutch ~ Shades of Pink Hunt~
(Starts on May 12th - June 1st items are 1L$)
SHOES: Pure Poison - Alexandra Heels - Black (Slink High Heels) ~not free~
POSES: Vestige Gift May 2014


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Happy Mother's Day!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.~Mark Twain


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment