Saturday, May 24, 2014

#131 ====MORPHINE BODYSHOP~PENUMBRA FASHION WEEK S/S 2014====


In a few hours Penumbra Fashion Show will start, Once a friend of mine from Penumbra invited me to a Men Fashion Show and it was my first to see a fashion show in SL but unfortunately I arrived late :( is not that I am not punctual *grin, it was already the finale of the show where all the model will do the final walk. I have watched several fashion show on RL and on T.V and I have watched also SL fashion show on Youtube and the fashion show in both worlds are just the same but SL has limitations and we know that. I might be attending the Penumbra fashion show today because the Morphine owner and creator, Ydreece Foster ask me to join her watch the fashion show I am so excited I hope I am available that time because until now I am still confused of the SLT lol*. And to give you a glimpse of what Morphine Body Shop and Apparrel offers you on the Fashion Week, I will show you some of Ydreece Forsrter creation :) ...




SKIN: * Morphine : Nadine Tan Skintone (Natural)
(Nadine Peach and Native Skin tone are also included on the said Fashion show)
EYES: * Morphine : Trinity Enchant Eyes
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Melita -  black & whites
DRESS: * Morphine : Celeste's Dress (Chic)
ACCESSORIES: * Morphine : Ghail's Accessory - Engraved Silver Gatcha RARE @ 
SHOES: Essenz - Athens (White) ~Designer Circle~





DRESS: * Morphine : Juliana Spring Dress (Carnation)
comes also in LIly, Mint, White, Peach, Blue
NAILS: -{ZOZ}- Floral Solids Polish - Slink Huds Group Gift ~CSR~
SHOES: Tukinowaguma Leather Boots White Group Gift





DRESS: * Morphine : Nadine's Leather Dress (Bronze)
comes also in Black, Daze, Maroon, Pink and Risque edition
PENUMBRA FASHION WEEK SPRING/SUMMER 2014 May 25th, 2014
SHOES: Tukinowaguma Leather Boots Black Group Gift


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Be glam!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was taken to my first fashion show - Nina Ricci haute couture - in Paris by the White Russian princess, down on her luck, whom I was boarding with in Paris in 1963. I was captivated by the glamour of the gilded salon, the elegant clothes, and the audience of grand ladies.~Suzy Menkes


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment