Wednesday, May 21, 2014

#127 ====BEST DAY EVER====


Good day everyone, I think this is the best day ever because found this lovely Gifts from SLF&O courtesy of LIV GLAM and because yesterday is my rezz day and I decided not to work and I took my day off from all my SL duties :) and all I did was hangout with my friends and SL family and the best part is I got gifts from my favorite SL brother, Mr. Kamikaze Lykin, He gave me Linden to shop so I bought all the shoes I like lol* I love my brother so much not because he always give me gifts but he is always there for me *grin. I love you Bro <3. So here is what I did, I created some looks out of this lovely dresses matching them with Morphine Body Shop FreyaV2 Skin which is now available at the Morphine Bodyshop Mainstore and New hair from Truth Hair and More. So hurry and don't forget to join SLF&O group and get you gifts now :)....




SKIN: * Morphine : FreyaV2 Tan Skintone (Blight)
HAIR: HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Lunara -  blondes (not free)
DRESS#1: [LG] Boutique- Dance Like This ~SL F&O Gift~
DRESS#2: [LIV-Glam]-Navajo Suit ~SL F&O Gift~





SKIN: * Morphine : FreyaV2 Medium Skintone (Dainty)
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Lunara -  blondes (not free)
SHOES: [L.Warwick] Aurora -Platform Heels- Black/White Pattern  ~SL F&O Gift~
CLUTCH: .:Glow Designs:.  ~Gift for Cosmopolitan Sale Room~
DRESS#1: [LIV-Glam]-Tia Satin & Cotton-Blend Lace Dress ~SL F&O Gift~
DRESS#2: [LIV-Glam] K Collection Arissa Maxi Dress ~SL F&O Gift~






SKIN: * Morphine : FreyaV2 Medium Skintone (Smoky)
HAIR: HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Lunara -  blondes (not free)
SHOES: 9ty- Next Shoe Heels Mesh ~SL F&O Gift~
JEWELRIES: FINESMITH THREE- GIFT (Subscriber's Gift)
DRESS#1: [LIV-Glam]-KAELEN Outfit ~SL F&O Gift~
DRESS#2: [LIV-Glam]- Zurie Outfit ~SL F&O Gift~
DRESS#3: [LIV-Glam] Boutique- Drinking From The Bottle ~SL F&O Gift~





SKIN: * Morphine : FreyaV2 Peach Skintone (Blight)
HAIR: HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Lunara -  blondes (not free)
SHOES: ::HH:: Hucci Pinup Peep - Red ~Collabor88~ (88L$)
DRESS#1: [LIV-Glam]-Serres Moi Mini Dress ~SL F&O Gift~
DRESS#2: [LIV-Glam] K Collection- Dita2 T Dress ~SL F&O Gift~
DRESS#3: [LIV-Glam] -Latrelly Oufit ~SL F&O Gift~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. kisses to all!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.~Audrey Hepburn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment