Friday, May 23, 2014

#130 ====STRANDED====


Kisses to all my glam people, Have you ever thought of being stranded in one place or on a deserted island and who would you be with? This is what I thought when I made this photographs, If I where to ask maybe I would be with Jude Law *grin, yes he is my ultimate crush :) or to be more realistic, maybe I prefer with someone I love and I care someone will protect me and keep me safe, someone I can be stranded forever <3 and of course I want to be fashionable as ever. Today I will be posing new releases from Lavarock Creations together with Wackyblues14 and yes a hot guy like him I can be stranded with him forever *lol :).. 





SKIN: * Morphine : SephV2 Tan/Pale Skintone ~NEW~
HAIR: *ARGRACE* Welcome Gift "MINATO"
JACKET: \m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS \m/  -MILES MALE SHIRT ~NEW~
SHOES: ::GB::Shearling Short Boot Group Gift
BRACELETS: ::GB:: orion hand belt Group Gift





SKIN: * Morphine : Nadine Tan Skintone (Natural)
Pre-release~ Watch out this skin at 
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Thelma -  gingers ~COLLABOR88~
JACKET: \m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS \m/ -ENFORCER FEMALE JACKET
PANTS: \m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS \m/ - ARCADIA FEM PANTS & SHORTS
SHOES: Pure Poison - Magda Sandals - Brown - for SLINK Medium ~Designer's Circle~
ACCESSORIES: * Morphine : Ghail's Accessory - Chic Pink Group Gift
(to join, buy any regular items from Morphine body shop 
and an automatic group invite will be sent to you)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. kisses to all!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... 'How to Build a Boat.' ~Steven Wright

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment