Monday, May 19, 2014

#126 ====HAPPY REZZ DAY SYBIL====


Good morning to all my Glamorous people, Tomorrow is my rezz day or its iamsybil residents rezz day. May 20, 2013, That's when I created my avatar for the love of freebies and blogging, Iamsybil residents, actually she is not my first avatar because I have been playing SL for almost 2 years now and she is my alt and I have an original avatar but I don't log that avatar more often and this avatar is more likely a part of me. Alt or Alts is another avatar or accounts. Many of us playing SL probably has alts and they have reason in creating an alts but for me,  I usually used them for blogging, building and inventory purposes, I admit I am kinda compulsive about my stuff and I don't like disorganized things and I make sure that all my things are sorted and neat  *grin and my alts have the same name so you know that they are all belongs to me and I didn't made them to hide or hide something like usual people do in SL :). she is my blogging partner and my model and is the part of the whole and the sum of my parts, she is me they are all me :) and I am Sybil. For its first birthday in SL, I decided to give gifts rather than giving me a gifts or throwing a party. Courtesy of Glam Shapes, I will be giving 3 of its shapes for free, just for my rezz day. Each shapes are mod/copy, and there is extra shape but please always save the original shape before editing it so you can always comeback and edit the original also there is free trans shape which you can give your friends and the shape has also free physics and brows. each shapes also has Style Cards, so if you want to look like the girl/guy on the pic, you know where to get the stuff he/she wears and my shapes fits all the skin so there is nothing to worry if you have favorite skin. Thank you so much for the people who are supporting Glam and Free and to all my SL friends, Family and relatives, Thank you so much.. So here are your gifts, I hope you like them :). 
   
NOTE: If Marketplace wasn't working, please send me a notecard (iamsybil resident) to those interested to have these shape and I will be happy to send them to you. Thank you.




~Glam Shapes~ Katharina Shape





~Glam Shapes~ Rhianne Shape






~Glam Shapes~ Jorge Shapes (Men)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. YAY I AM ONE!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'~Steven Wright

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment