Friday, May 2, 2014

#115 ====MY MAY FIRST====


Hi and happy weekend to all...  I have two things I need to be thankful of. one is that, this is my first official post for Lavarock Creations and Colors World Store and second is I need to thank this very nice lady, Ms. Astrid of SLF&O for noticing my blog and giving me an additional roles in SLF&O and giving me the opportunity to post my blog link regarding SLF&O gifts on there inworld group :) and this will be a great help for me and for the glam and free, I hope I wont let you down Ms AStrid :)).  and also I am so excited to blog the items from Lavarock and Colors World Store. Lavarock is one of my favorite store because of there quality product and wonderful gifts and same with the Colors World Store. I like to take advantage of this opportunity to thank the Lavarock and CWS for giving me a chance to work with them and for the warm welcome..MORE POWER! 





SKIN: AKERUKA Adua Natural Gift (1L$)
EYES: [LNS Designs]  Amethyst Eyes  Our first subscriber gift
HAIR: [LNS Designs] BUFFY - BROWNS PACK (not free)





TOP: .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Tube Top (comes with other designs)
Diva, Skull and Kiss ~NEW~
SKIRT: .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Mini Skirt  (comes with change color hud) ~NEW~
SHOES: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/ -URBAN FEMALE SNEAKERS 
(comes with change color hud) ~NEW~
BAG: ::GB::Allie Shoulder bag GROUPGIFT





SKIN: ::DS:: Charin.cooper.starless skin  (Subscriber Gift)
EYES: [LNS Designs]  Amethyst Eyes  Our first subscriber gift
HAIR: [LNS Designs] LOLLY - GOTH PACK (not free)






DRESS: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/ -BLACK CROSS FEM TANK ~SLF&O Gift~
SHOES: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/-URBAN FEMALE SNEAKERS 
(comes with change color hud) ~NEW~
BAG: ::GB:: Body Bag /3color GROUPGIFT


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. More Power to Lavarock and Colors World Store !


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of the fundamental ideas of science are essentially simple, and may, as a rule, be expressed in a language comprehensible to everyone.~Albert Einstein


~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment