Wednesday, May 21, 2014

#128 ====MISSING SOMETHING====


KISSES! wanted to give all my glam people a kiss :), specially my friends and wanted to say sorry if you always miss me :). this been a tough month for me and I am so busy in both worlds and  blogging everyday and doing RL work, go to my zumba class and attend my basketball team practice and game, woah! I can say I am a bit of a wonder woman lol* (in my dreams). When ever I get online I have lots of IMs from friends and they said they miss me because I don't often go online as much as before and I only logged because of my duties and my SL work but I am trying my best not to neglect all of you :). I love what I am doing and I am happy with it, even its tiring sometimes I don't complain because I am enjoying what I do but sometimes I am missing something like hanging out with my friends but I know they will understand :) not because they are not my priority but I just love to do what I love most and I will be surely busy for the next month *grin. All of this because of my love for you guys and for freebies and never I forget to share to you the latest free and here are some :)..




SKIN: * Morphine : Ghail Medium Skintone ~NEW~
HAIR: [LNS Designs] ENVY - BLACKS PACK (not free)
NECKLACE: Pure Poison (old gift)
DRESS*Precious Designs* Erica Dress  ~SL F&O Gift~ (Limited time only)
SHOES: Pure Poison - Ava Wedges - Orchid for SLINK Medium (75L$)~Lazy Sunday Kiosk~





DRESS#1: ghee Candy Dot Outfit May 2014 VIP Gift with shoes, bag and scarf
(250L$ to join) *****scarf was not worn on the pose*
DRESS#2: ghee Lace Dress May Gift (0L$) *****no need to join 





SKIN: * Morphine : Ghail Ivory Skintone ~NEW~
SHOES: Pure Poison - Magda Sandals - Brown - for SLINK Medium (100L$) 
DRESS#1: {Rowena Spingflower} Kinks Cheerleader  ~SL F&O Gift~  (Limited time only)
DRESS#2: {Rowena Spingflower}   Paula Halter & Skirt Group Gift (Limited time only)







TOP: * Morphine Apparrel muffin Group gift
(to join the group, buy any regular items from the store and an automatic group invites will be sent to you)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. kisses to all!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We all have times when we go home at night and pull out our hair and feel misunderstood and lonely and like we're falling. I think the brain is such that there is always going to be something missing.~Jude Law


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment