Friday, May 30, 2014

#134 ====HAPPY WEEKENDS ROWENA====


Hi to all my glam people, I like to share to you some gifts I got from Tukinowaguma, Lara Hurley, Skull Candy, HollyHood, Kirin Poses and Elemental and I have new post and gift from Rowena Spingflower and always check Rowena Spingflower store because every now and then the store rotates its items and gives bargains at 50L$ and also the stores gives group gifts and SLF&O gifts for limited time. So to be updated on what is going on at the stores please don't forget to join the Rowena Spingflower group and SLFO group for updates :)..

GROUP SLURL:






SKIN: Lara Hurley Skin-Gervaise Group Gift
EYES: ..::Skull Candy::.. Group gift July 2013 Jelly eyes Pink
HAIR: D!VA
EARRINGS: !ELEMENTAL JULY GROUP GIFT FAIRY SPARKLE EARRINGS





LEFT DRESS: {RS} Brandy Halter Dress with Color HUD

RIGHT DRESS: {RS} Brandy Halter Dress Group Gift
SHOES: HOLLYHOOD- Holly Mesh Silver Bling me Boots Group Gift






LEFT DRESS: {RS} Hellen Dress 
SHOES: Tukinowaguma Elda Leopard Sandals Gift

RIGHT DRESS: {RS} Kelsey Mini Dress Bagged
SHOES:  Tukinowaguma Sonic Sandals Gift





LEFT OUTFIT: {RS} High Waist Pants & Tucked Shirt 
SHOES: Tukinowaguma KlosWhite Sandals Gift

RIGHT DRESS: {RS} Katie Schoolgirl Outfit 
SHOES: Tukinowaguma RoseRed Sandals Gift
POSES: Kirin Poses - Gift


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY WEEKENDS!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I believe in love. I believe in good stories. I play really hard on the weekends because I like to have those stories. My wife and I go off and do craziness all the time. We're just like, 'What can we go get into this weekend?' Then we have other ones where we just sit and do nothing and then we have work that we do. It's all memories. ~Channing Tatum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment