Thursday, September 5, 2013

#11~~~ SASSY AND COMFY~~~

Good day everyone! Its a nice day today and I will be posting some finds I got from a store which is called MOIMOI and they have loads of gifts and very nice one. When I saw these group gifts I was thinking of a comfortable and sassy looks, so what I did is I mix and match each gifts to make a new look and one of my favorite is this black floral jeans, it looks classy and pretty it matches any top you wear. Also I style this wonderful clothes with this sexy skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins and a gorgeous hair from Truth. I hope you like the first look I made today.




SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Group Gift September
TOP: MoiMoi Tankies Female Gift V1
JEANS: MoiMoi Floral Jeans Gift 
EARRINGS: MoiMoi Spike Groovy Earring gift
CLUTCH BAG: MoiMoi Chanel Clutch Gift
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Qopi
SHOES: MoiMoi Spike Egg High Heel Gift(wear)




~~~o0o~~~


This is my second look, I found this nice outfit at the marketplace from LIV GLAM, and what I like with this outfit is the jacket it really looks expensive. I personally like the details, it is simple and classy, it looks comfortable and to finish the looks I styled it with some gifts from WOW, Just Design and a nice hair from DELA. 




SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Allegra  GG SEPT
OUTFIT: [LIV-Glam]WINTER-2012-Auclair Vintage Outfit
HAIR: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Vanessa"
SHOES: JD - Group Gift - Tundra Kaki





~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
~Mark Twain 





No comments:

Post a Comment