Friday, September 13, 2013

#17 ~~~LETS PARTY~~~


Hello Glamorous people and good morning to all, I just like to thank all the people who like what I am doing and I am so happy that in my little way I have help some people specially those who are new in Secondlife and I will continue what I have started. Thank you and kisses everyone.

My Depraved Nation freebies isn't yet finish I have some  more to show you. I got two lovely skirt from the depot and some tops, what I did is I mix and match the tops with the skirt and came out with this look that you will see below and to complete the look I styled them with some items I got from at the Arcade, Marketplace and Tukinowaguma. enjoy!






HAIR: tulip. (the Arcade)
EYES: KAMIRI EMERALD GREEN
TOP: Sonnet - Sweater :. 
SKIRT: [FW] Skully Skirt mesh
PIERCING: *P* Unisex Face Piercing Q4 ~Silver~
SHOES: Depraved Depot Freebie Board-Sn@tch







~~~o0o~~~







HAIR: HAIR: Tukinowaguma Cecily GG
EYES: KAMIRI EMERALD GREEN
TOP: .:Damned Dolls:.Summer Club Top- Black
SKIRT: .:Damned Dolls:.Summer Bow Skirt - Black
PIERCING: *P* Unisex Face Piercing Q4 ~Silver~
BANGLES: NIKITA :: BANGLES black and silver <Marketplace 10L$>
SHOES: Depraved Depot Freebie Board-Sn@tch








~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..HAVE A NICE DAY!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. 
~Khalil Gibran




No comments:

Post a Comment