Monday, September 23, 2013

#24 ~~~HUNT, FREEBIES AND MORE~~~


Good morning guys. I hope you are all doing  fine. I went at this store inworld, the store called REAL EYES and they sell gorgeous eyes plus they have many freebies for group members and one of the freebies, is a nice photography studio with cute poses and it has an option to change the texture of the background, for those of you who like taking pictures this is the right stuff for you. 







FREE PHOTO STUDIO WITH POSES
Free Real Eyes Photo Studio 2013


When I have nothing to do in SL, I usually hunt some freebies or I join SL grid wide hunt and because I only do it in my spare time it almost takes me a week to finish this hunt I started, Depraved Nation, The Autumn Effect Hunt, started last September 15 until October 15, 2013. I am a follower of the Depraved Nation and I always join their events, I know its late for me to post what I have collected in the hunt but I want to make sure before I post some stuffs I already finish collecting all the items, but I think it is not yet late to join the hunt *smiling*. There will be 50 Stores that will provide gifts and all gifts are FREE and it will be helpful for you to visit there website at  http://depravednation.com/the-autumn-effect-2-0, to give you a complete info's about the hunt, rules, hints and landmarks. Enjoy hunting!






SKIN: .:Panda Punx:. (TAE Hunt Gift 2013)
HAIR: Miss C.  Justyna -Mocha ( Gatcha Machine 37L$)
DRESS: [LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Wake Me Up (TAE Hunt Gift 2013)
EARRINGS: Dellybeams Heart Ice Earrings (Free Dove)
BRACELET: Dellybeams Copper Heart Bracelet (Free Dove)
SUNGLASSES: Kennedy's Free Snookie Shades GG (TAE Hunt Gift 2013)
SHOES: N-core Group Gift- CUORE "Pink Floral" 
SLINK HANDS NAILS APPLIER: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] (TAE Hunt Gift 2013) 






~~~o0o~~~






SKIN: .:Panda Punx:. (TAE Hunt Gift 2013)
HAIR: Miss C. Justyna -Mocha ( Gatcha Machine 37L$)
DRESS: [LG] K Collection We can't Stop Dress (TAE Hunt Gift 2013)
EARRINGS: Dellybeams Heart Ice Earrings (Free Dove)
NECKLACE: [Atooly] (TAE Hunt Gift 2013)
SUNGLASSES: Le Primitif  Metal Top Cat Eye Glasses (TAE Hunt Gift 2013)
SHOES: N-core Group Gift- CUORE "Pink Floral" 
SLINK HANDS NAILS APPLIER: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] (TAE Hunt Gift 2013)








~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY HUNTING!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~







There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. ~Ernest Hemingway 






No comments:

Post a Comment