Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#15 ~~~DEPRAVED NATION FREEBIES AND MORE~~~

Hello lovely people, I had a nice sleep last night I hope you have too. I would like to share something I have found. I have been a member with this group its called Depraved Nation, there are group of designers and they usually hosting an awesome events and at there sim, they have a place which called the depraved nation depot and there are loads of freebies from the Depraved Nations designers. Check there blogspot for more info on there events and what is new at http://depravednation.com.

Now, I will show you what I have found at the Depraved Nation depot and styled them with other freebies I have found,  I hope you like them And grab them while there still available more power to Depraved Nation, we wish you design more awesome stuff and more events to come.






HAIR: Exile::Just a Reason: 6. Light Browns ( the Arcade)
SKIN: :F: Group.Gift#1
SHAPE: GLAM  SHAPES~ Susan Shape
EYES: adoness swirls in my eyes: Depraved Gift (DEPRAVED NATION)
DRESS: 20.FIVE Mesh Fresh Dress w HUD (DEPRAVED NATION)
ACCESSORIES: Lazuri Saffi set Turquoise
CLUTCH: . {tP) . Le Spiked Glam Clutch
SHOES: . {tP) . Le Spiked Glam Clutch






~~~o0o~~~






HAIR: Tukinowaguma Maria GG
SKIN: :F: Group.Gift#2
SHAPE: GLAM  SHAPES~ Mia Shape
EYES: adoness swirls in my eyes: Depraved Gift
DRESS: adoness lilitha: violet: Depraved Gift
ACCESSORIES: CHOP ZUEY - Toffah Arabia Jewelry GG (earrings, bracelets, belly chain)
CLUTCH: {{BSD DesignStudio}} Fashion Blogger bag-blue green
SHOES: . ::Duh!:: Classic Leather Pump - Purple (DEPRAVED NATION)






This blogspot its goal is not only helping residents specially newbies in Secondlife but promoting designers creations without them there are no freebies and also we must thanks there generosity in giving us this beautiful stuffs.. More power to all of you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..MORE POWER!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The privileged man, whether he be privileged politically or economically, is a man depraved in intellect and heart.~Mikhail Bakunin 







No comments:

Post a Comment