Saturday, September 7, 2013

#12 ~~~SEXY AND SPORTY~~~

Good morning guys and happy day to all, Yesterday my niece Jaden Hallow sent me a teleport to the Arcade Gatcha event. Yes they are back, so I am so excited to see there items and as usual there are so many people and it is not easy to enter the sim. I know everyone had experienced that too in some events but I suggest that before going to the Arcade check first their website so that you can choose what items you like to play at the gatcha machines and its easy for you to look for the machines you like and this is the link http://thearcadeshoppingguide.com/

At the event I met a wonderful lady who also like hairs and she even help me and showed me the machine I am looking for. We talk about the hairs we got at the gatcha and fashion and I told her I have  blogspot and she gave me some poses  to use in my blog which later I found out that this poses are available in the marketplace and are really affordable. Thank you miss Annis.

I found some nice and interesting hairs that I will show you today,  one is from D!va and the other one is from analog dog and I feel like I want to do something sexy and sporty, so I did two different looks. I hope you like them.





HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type A)(Topaz) The Arcade <75L$>
http://thearcadeshoppingguide.com/
SHAPE: GLAM SHAPES ~ Jessie Model Shape (New Release)
DRESS: LUAS IRRI CAMISK WHITE
BAG:{{BSD Design studio}} my doctor bag <1L$>
find the red ball at this location
SHOES: {{BSD Design studio}} post modernism -zig zag
POSES: Annomis poses 




~~~o0o~~~




HAIR: Analog Dog Hair - just sayin' - house wine
SHAPE: GLAM SHAPES ~ Dennise Model Shape (New Release)
OUTFIT: *CK* What you did in the dark <180L$>
(complete outfit comes with shoes, jean with 3 different colors and two different top)
POSES: Annomis poses 







Thanks a lot to miss Annomis.devaux for the wonderful poses and please chech her marketplace store I know you will like her items as much as I so and thanks to my bother Kamikaze Lykin for my sporty outfit thank you bro! ~Huggies~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A great figure or physique is nice, but it's self-confidence that makes someone really sexy. ~Vivica Fox







No comments:

Post a Comment