Monday, September 16, 2013

#20 ~~~FUNKY JEANS~~~


Hi to everyone, I just like to thanks all the glamorous people who greeted me in my birthday, my SL family and friends, My Facebook friends and Glam and free followers, Thank you so much and thank you for liking my Facebook page. Today, because it is my birthday I will post more freebies for you guys, You are all my inspirations that is why I am so excited to do my blog everyday and trying to post as many freebies I have collected everyday.

Jeans are so great, there hip, funky and comfy, you can match any tops you have and even if you used it daily no one will notice*lol*. I have found two pretty jeans and the mesh jeans from Moi Moi is what I like most because it has texture hud, you can change the texture to match your tops, So I came up with two looks using this two pretty jeans and this are my looks for today I hope you like them, Thank you!







JEANS AND TOPS: Southern Chicks Gift Bag - Womens Gift
SHOES: *CL** Ankle Boots Brown
HAIR: ( r e d ) M i n t ~ gG 09'13
SKIN: [ S H O C K ] Group gift - Kisha Glamour Skin 






~~~o0o~~







TOP: MoiMoi Mesh Daily Sweater Fatpack
JEANS: MoiMoi Female Skinny Jeans Fatpack
CHOKER: CHOP ZUEY Toffah Arabia Choker Necklace
SHOES: N-core Group Gift- CUORE "Pink Floral" 
NAILS: [ S H O C K ] Get Drunk Nails XXL - Group Gift 
SKIN: [ S H O C K ] Blake Skin Coco' Style G.Gift 
HAIR: Truth Hair~ Cece







~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Have a wonderful day!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes. 
~Yves Saint Laurent 







No comments:

Post a Comment