Friday, September 27, 2013

#27 ~~~POUDRE SKINS~~~

Hello lovely people! I hope you are all doing fine. Today I went to POUDRE SKINS STORE and I have discovered that they are celebrating there 1st year anniversary and they have a nice freebie skin for everybody. What I like about this gift is that it comes with cleavage, teeth and freckles which are optional, you can put them or  just simple as without, and also it has all the appliers, slink mesh hands and feet, lolas tango and phat azz.


This is what I did with this pretty skin, Because the skin has this sweet innocent looks I came up with a fairy theme this time, I style the skin with the stuffs I got from IKON, D!VA and FINESMITH. GRAB YOUR FREEBIES NOW WHILE THERE STILL AVAILABLE.









SKIN: -POUDRE- [Candy] - M - Group Gift 1 Anniversary
EYE: IKON VIP Group Gift - September 2013
HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair  "Diva2" GROUP GIFT
ACCESSORIES: FINESMITH SEPTEMBER GIFT








~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. MORE POWER POUDRE!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The land of literature is a fairy land to those who view it at a distance, but, like all other landscapes, the charm fades on a nearer approach, and the thorns and briars become visible. ~Washington Irving 





No comments:

Post a Comment