Sunday, September 22, 2013

#23 ~~~BLISS FREE GOWNS,HUNT AND MORE~~~


Good morning everyone, I am quite busy in RL lately that is why I am not posting much on my blog and I am sorry about that. I really wanted to blog everyday as much as possible but RL should always be our first priority and now no more worries because I am back on track and I have something for you guys. To all my followers, you all know I really love gowns and I have something to share to you today. Bliss Couture has two new free gowns at their store and  six additional  new items on there ongoing hunts which are scattered around the store vicinity. 

Also 7 Deadly Skins Stores has new Group Gift, reaching 2000+ members, to celebrate this success the designer  created a new skin and it is free among members and the skin includes a Lolas Tango applier. By the way the skin is not available at the stores to be able to get the 2000+ GG skin you need to teleport yourself at the VIP Room  and if you don't have Landmark of the VIP room all you need to do is go to the main store and check the VIP Room vendor box and buy the contents and it will give you the Landmark but I will make it easy for you just click the link below and make sure you wear your tag thank you.







SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - 2000+ group member gift skin
HAIR:*Bliss Couture* Butterfly Hair Chocolat (Closing Hunt Gift)
LASHES:*Bliss Couture* Doll Lashes (Closing Hunt Gift)
ACCESSORIES: EarthStones Lora Set - Sunstone Gold (Free Dove)
GOWNS:*Bliss Couture* Closing Gift  Free Gown






~~~o0o~~~







SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - 2000+ group member gift skin
HAIR:*Bliss Couture* Butterfly Hair Pomegranate (Closing Hunt Gift)
LASHES:*Bliss Couture* Doll Lashes (Closing Hunt Gift)
BANGLES: *Bliss Couture* Gold Bangles (Closing Hunt Gift)
EARRINGS: KOSH - SELVA OSCURA EARRINGS <Marketplace 1L$>
GOWNS: *Bliss Couture*  Free Golden Mesh Gown







~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. GLAMOROUS DAY TO ALL!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.~ Joseph Campbell 






No comments:

Post a Comment