Monday, September 16, 2013

#19 ~~~FREEBIE ADDICTS~~~


Good morning every one! Hope you are all doing fine. I want to share to all freebie addicts like me what I have discover this week. Personally I love prim shoes and shoes without skin hud, lets admit it, tinting or texturing the skin on the shoes and the avatar skin it is one of our problems , the RGB or (RED, BLUE and GREEN) is important in tinting or texturing the tone through the RGB we can match this two skin. To get that perfect tone it takes time and of course what we usual do is the trial and error method to get that perfect match tone on the shoes and skin. That is what I am actually preventing, to waste my time tinting the skin tone of the shoes. That is why I preferred  prim shoes and also sometimes even if it matches your skin tone and it seems look perfect but when you change the environment or used the windlight, the color of the skin change. The prim shoes for me is still my favorite it is easy to wear no need to tint, less lag and easy to edit the size.

While exploring round SL, I have found a place that sell freebie shoes and hairs and it is like a mecca of freebie shoes. Of course I am so excited when I have found this place because most of there free shoes are prim shoes and i love prim shoes, also I am so excited to blog this place and share it to you guys. Shoes are nice and cute, they have flats, stilettos, flip plops and boots also they have some free hairs which I know you will love. So this is what I did I came up to 7 different looks using the hairs and shoes I got, match them with the skin I got from the lucky board and midnight mania at Wow Skin and group gifts at kamiri. Hope you like it my glamorous people. Smiles! 









OUTFIT: .+*+. Kamiri .+*+. Summer Costume & Mini Blu/Green
SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Faiza skin & shape
SHOES: In Her Shoes Stilettos N LtAqua
HAIR: /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Sea foam
LASHES:.::WoW Skins::. Eyelashes pack 2013 (Lucky Board)






OUTFIT: .+*+. Kamiri .+*+. Amanda Mesh Dress Blue
SHOES: In Her Shoes Tennis Shoes - Blue
SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Sophia FULL PACK Natural (Midnight Mania)
HAIR: [V] Vignette Kasey – Blacks
LASHES: .::WoW Skins::. Eyelashes pack 2013 (Lucky Board)






OUTFIT: .+*+. Kamiri .+*+. Lily Flowery Mesh Dress
SHOES: [IHS] Sling-Back Pumps, black and white ad
SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Sophia FULL PACK Makeup 1 (Midnight Mania)
HAIR: [V] Vignette Sophia - Browns
LASHES: .::WoW Skins::. Eyelashes pack 2013 (Lucky Board)






OUTFIT: .+*+. Kamiri .+*+. Jessica Blue Outfit
SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Sophia FULL PACK Natural (Midnight Mania)
HAIR: [V] Vignette Cinder – Browns
LASHES: .::WoW Skins::. Eyelashes pack 2013 (Lucky Board)





OUTFIT: .+*+. Kamiri .+*+. Cyntia Minidress Purple (WEAR & CLICK)
SHOES: In Her Shoes Stilettos N Pink
SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Renada Milk skin (Lucky Board)
HAIR: [V] Vignette Gibson Browns
LASHES: .::WoW Skins::. Eyelashes pack 2013 (Lucky Board)





OUTFIT: .+*+. Kamiri .+*+. Retro' Blu - White Dress
SHOES: In Her Shoes Stiletto in Teal
SKIN:.::WoWSkins: :. Jadey Sunkissed (Lucky Board) (Midnight Mania)
HAIR: [V] Vignette Ellie – Browns
LASHES: .::WoW Skins::. Eyelashes pack 2013 (Lucky Board)






OUTFIT: .+*+. Kamiri .+*+. Lolita Minidress Mesh Bluette
SHOES: [IHS] Bows Bows Blue Plaid
SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Sophia FULL PACK Natural 
HAIR: [V] Vignette Izzy - Browns
LASHES: .::WoW Skins::. Eyelashes pack 2013 (Lucky Board)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Kisses to Everyone!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom. ~ Edgar Allan Poe







No comments:

Post a Comment