Sunday, September 8, 2013

#13 ~~~FREEBIES FOR JONHS~~~

Hello everyone. Lately I have been posting a lot of freebies for girls because there are limited free stuff for guys but today I have some cool stuff for guys out there. I went to Kal Rau yesterday and Kal rau has fantastic designs which I really like and I have found some freebies to accessorized the look of my model today and near Kal Rau store I saw Supernerd store and BU (Bad Unicorn) and they have many nice gifts too. I came up with two looks today based on what I got from the three stores and mix them with Glam shapes newest  male shapes and Skins from curves also I want to achieve that urban looks of my model I came up on the idea to use this hair from Emotion which is a female hair and it turns out to be pretty.What I love this hair is that its very versatile and it is one of my favorite. And for those men who like freebies this is for you guys I hope you like the looks I made today and grab those freebies while there still hot and available. Enjoy!






HAIR: .:EMO-tions.. *ALISON- dark-group gift*
SHAPE: GLAM SHAPES ~Jorge Shape <NEW RELEASE>
 SKIN: Curves! September Group Gift
EYES: Amacci Look Eyes ~ Fire (Free)
ACCESSORIES: <kal rau> Key Chain V.I.P Member Gift
JEANS: [ Supernerd ] - Slim Fit Jeans
JACKET: [ Supernerd ] Denim Jacket with Hoodie
SHOES: [ Supernerd ] - Slip ons - Checkered (Blk/Wht) 






~~~o0o~~~






SHAPE: GLAM SHAPES ~Blake Shape <NEW RELEASE>
 SKIN: Curves! August Group Gift  <MARKETPLACE 10L$>
EYES: Amacci Look Eyes ~ Fire (Free)
SHIRT: [ Supernerd ]- Group Gift
JEANS: [ Supernerd ] - Slim Fit Jeans
SHOES: [BU] *group gift* Grey Graff Chucks

ACCESSORIES:
<kal rau> Mesh Beanie Gift
[BU] *group gift* Black Ear Gauges
SUPERNERD - Nerd Glasses (Dance Island) Boxed








 <kal rau> Key Chain V.I.P Member Gift



Model: xparisxblakex31 Resident

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..KISSES EVERYONE!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has. ~Confucius








No comments:

Post a Comment