Thursday, September 12, 2013

#16 ~~~BARE AND BOLD~~~

Sexy morning to everyone! I hope you feel sexy today :),  I will show you some sexy lingeries I got at the Depraved Nation Depot. I hope you love them as much as I do. Kisses!





HAIR: Tukinowaguma Ellie GG
SKIN: :F: Group.Gift#3 beach
EYES: adoness: swirls in my eyes: Depraved Gift
LINGERIE: Barely Legal - Lounge Around Lingerie Pink



        ~~~o0o~~




HAIR: Tukinowaguma Katrina GG
SKIN: :F: Group.Gift#3 choco
SHAPE: GLAM  SHAPES~ Mia Shape
EYES: adoness: swirls in my eyes: Depraved Gift
LINGERIE: Barely Legal - Summertime Purity




~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..LOVELY DAY TO ALL!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.~Khalil Gibran






No comments:

Post a Comment