Saturday, September 14, 2013

#18 ~~~SIMPLICITY IS BEAUTY~~~


HI  to all my glamorous people, I hope you all doing fine, yesterday I went to Analog Dog and I have found out that they have discount sections and there are selling mesh and prim hair for only 75L$ per color pack and I have found some interesting hair that I will show you today and I love the style of the hairs specially those curly ones.Come check there stores maybe you will find something your looking for.

I created two new look today using the hairs from Analog Dog and the Gowns I've got from Marketplace and from Shars Gowns. I hope you like them. Huggies!





HAIR:  AD - manhattan
GOWN:  Dress of Hours - FREE Tan








~~~o0o~~~







HAIR:  AD - color demos
( this is a color demos which is free but you can also used it)
GOWN:  ~*~Shar's Gowns~*~ Lola dance with lola tango app.










~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. LOVELY DAY TO ALL!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains. ~Steve Jobs 











No comments:

Post a Comment