Sunday, September 29, 2013

#29 ~~~ SLEEP, LINGERIE AND MORE~~~


Hey all! Before I go to bed I want to post this pretty clothes I got, I love lingeries and sleep wears in RL and even in SL, I love them because there is sexy and comfortable and you will have goodnight sleep if you wear comfortable clothing.  During my exploration inworld I have found some cool gifts from several stores and I collected some pretty tops and sleep wears and now I put them together and created  four (4) looks. I hope you enjoy this items, goodnight guys!





TOPS:*MonCheri* Bullying Stops Here Tank [Gift PINK]<top>
*MonCheri*  Bullying Stops Here Tank [Black] Gift <below>
PANTY:*MonCheri*  Panty Raid Hunt Gift
HAIR: little bones. Sabotage - GIFT

(* MonCheri*gifts are seated t the counter)









SLEEP WEAR: {dollle*} 2013 Valentine's Dress Gift
HAIR: AD ging Paprika
HEADBAND: {dollle*} Cat Ears Leather Head Band Gift 




TOP: *VoguE* Shar Lingerie (April Gift)
HAIR: AD Rebel Rebel Vanilla



TOP: Luas Urban Style - Silicone Top
HAIR: AD MArsala
HAT: {dollle*} Horn Knitted Hat Gift 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. SLEEP WELL!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sleep is the best meditation. ~Dalai Lama 








No comments:

Post a Comment