Saturday, September 28, 2013

#28 ~~~ MODERN WOMEN~~~



HEY! Nice day everyone, Today I have four (4) wonderful looks for you, I went to several stores that gives nice gifts and dresses. When I saw these gifts, first thing that comes to my mind is modern women. Modern women for me are  competitive, strong, stylish and fun and that is what this dresses makes me feel when I worn them. I hope you too can use these lovely items to make your own style and what is a modern women to you :))








SKIN: Swallow Jahaira Gift
HAIR: little bones. Maelstrom - Ink Pot - GIFT
EYES: Eye Candi Giftie
DRESS: {dollle*} 06 Gift : Winter Strapless Dress
BAG: Luas Urban Style - Olivia Bag Pink
NECKLACE: ..:: Bens Beauty::..-Gold Kiss Necklace






~~~o0o~~~






SKIN: -POUDRE- [Candy] - M - Group Gift 1 Anniversary
HAIR: little bones. Ephemera- Ink Pot - GIFT
EYES: IKON Perspective Eyes Oxidation - September 2013
DRESS: ::DBL:: Ambition Fashion Ensemble
SHOES & STOCKINGS: *Mon Cheri* ::TGIS:: London Pumps & Angel Stockings Black 
(Tiny Giftbox)
BRACELETS: ::DBL::






~~~o0o~~~






SKIN: -POUDRE- [Candy] - M - Group Gift 1 Anniversary
HAIR: "LoQ Hair" Marsmallow - Dark Blonde Pack
EYES: IKON Perspective Eyes Oxidation - September 2013
DRESS: {dollle*} 03 Gift : Short Pastel Dress
LACE TOP: *Bliss Couture* Closing Hunt Gift 






~~~o0o~~~




SKIN:
HAIR & TURBAN : *VoguE* Gift of the Month (Feb)
DRESS: {dollle*} 09 Gift : Black & Red Corset Dress
BOA: *Mon Cheri* ::TGIS:: Boa Black 
SHADES: Naali's aviator sunglasses silver <10L$ Marketplace>
CIGARETTE: ::DBL:: Hollywood ~ Ms. Loren's Cigarette
BAG:.::KL Couture::. (from previous The Shoes Fair gift)
SHOES: *Mon Cheri* ::TGIS:: London Pumps




(Notes: To be able to get the little bones' Hair check group notice attachments on the group infos. and for *Mon Cheri*, just buy the little box at the counter together with other gifts.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. STYLISH DAY TO ALL!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm a modern woman in the sense of I take care of myself, I'm fiercely independent, and I'm really ambitious. Yet I have these old-school thoughts in my mind. ~Eva Mendes 







No comments:

Post a Comment