Monday, September 30, 2013

#30 ~~~FERAL~~~


Hi to you my glamorous people! First I like to thank a wonderful designer for giving me a chance to blog her work and for believing in me as I believe in her talent, She is the person behind POUDRE DESIGN, Ms. Ambra Hoxley, thank you so much. 


If you notice in my previous post I have been doing themes and now I am thinking leader, fierce, tough, and feminine. When I was a kid and until now I really love  watching Disney movies and my old time favorite and it inspires me is the Disney Animation Pocahontas and when I saw this skin from Poudre this what came on my mind, that this skin suited the style I want to make today because of the skin tone and its pretty face and of course what I like best its affordable you can only get it for only 75L$ at Pure Sale Room and I am so lucky that I have found some freebies from Luas Store and in Marketplace and that is all I need to complete my today looks. 







SKIN: -POUDRE- [Nadia] Pure Sale Room <  75L$>
HAIR: AD Mint Earth Free
OUTFITS: LUAS DIRTY PANTHER GREY (with shoes and accessories)





~~~o0o~~~





SKIN: -POUDRE- [Nadia] Pure Sale Room <75L$>
OUTFITS: American Indian P/t Mesh Outfit 
(with shoes,headband,hair & necklace) Marketplace <10L$>









~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Be Fierce!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.Walt Disney 






No comments:

Post a Comment