Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#14 ~~~DARKER SIDES~~~


Hello everyone, I want to do something different today. Secondlife is fantasy to me, you can be anything you want. imagination is limitless also fashion. There are many communities in SL and we can see many avatars wearing different costumes depending on what community there in. Someone told me that I cant blog there stuff because they do costume for fantasy and he said my blog is high fashion. Glam and free is not only for high fashion, the purpose of this blog is to give SL people what the newest freebies or cheap stuffs I can find in SL and be pretty without spending many Lindens. And for people who love black and goth this one is for you. I hope you like this one.





HAIR:"LoQ Hair" Donut <The dressing room fusion> 70L$
SKIN: ~*~S*H~*~Peace skin
OUTFITS: Bubblez Design Silvatori Dress
EARRINGS:  *P* (Phoebe) Woman Earrings~Treble Clef~
PIERCING: SuPerBia - PierCinGs *SeT GiFTy 2* M&F
TATTOOS: SuPerBia TaTs - TriBaL FLoWeR FeeT TaTToo
SHOES:- CHANDELLE - Group Gift - Shoe Cice #2 Black








Black for me is gloomy and sign of grieving. I dedicate this blog to the victims of 9/11 terrorist bombing and to all victims of wars. May Godbless us all.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..PEACE!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today.
~John F. Kennedy







No comments:

Post a Comment